Request More Information
OSI Sports Medicine Services — keeping you in the game and raising the bar for over 30 years.
Whether you are an injured athlete wanting to get back to your sport, a team that needs help ensuring the safety and sport-readiness of its athletes, or a healthy athlete looking to improve your overall performance, OSI’s has a program designed for you, no matter your age or your sport.
Sports and Exercise Rehabilitation Services — returning athletes to their sport quickly.
At OSI, we understand that injured athletes want to get back to their sport as soon as possible. Many of our physical therapists are athletes themselves, and understand the urgency that an injury brings to the rehab process. And they understand the importance of keeping you in shape while you recover.
- Physician referrals aren’t necessary* for physical therapy programs, so there aren’t any extra steps to receive services.
- Our physical therapists provide the best, most effective treatment as soon possible and they are able to determine if you need to be seen by a physician.
- Most sports injuries can be managed by OSI professionals with physical rehabilitation, often avoiding medications or surgery.
- Some of OSI’s Physical Therapists are also certified as personal trainers.
- We offer a full-scale team approach, which includes sports medicine physicians and orthopedic surgeons, coaches and athletic trainers.
Athletic Training Services — from association sports to the pros. Ensuring the safety and sports-readiness of your athletes.
OSI offers contract services to high schools, clubs and other athletic organizations that need on-the-field athletic training. Our athletic trainers are medically trained and often the first response after an injury. Our staff is skilled in knowing what treatment should follow, whether it’s a visit to the emergency room, a physician, or a physical therapist. OSI’s athletic training services include:
- On-the-field athletic training for sports organizations.
- Early triage of injuries to the appropriate medical provider.
- Walk-in services for non-traumatic injury checks.
- Communication link between physicians, physical therapists, coaches and parents.
Sports Performance Training — improve your performance. Any age. Any sport.
As an athlete, you work every day to improve your skills and performance. So do we. We have experienced athletic trainers and physical therapists that will develop a customized exercise rehabilitation program for you or your team. Our Strength & Conditioning Specialists (CSCS), draw expertise from the latest research on sport training and will help you maximize your potential. Coaches teach the skills, and OSI’s staff will tune up the most important piece of equipment you bring to your sport – your body. Fact is, we can help you become more athletic. Which means you’ll be able to jump higher, run or swim faster, throw farther, or whatever it is you need to do to perform at your best.
- Programs are designed to keep athletes healthy and performing at their best – no matter the age or activity.
- Programs are developed by athletic trainers and physical therapists who are also certified at Strength & Conditioning Specialists (CSCS).
- OSI athletic trainers and physical therapists use their medical training and knowledge of how the body moves to help athletes improve performance in their particular sport.
- Strength and conditioning programs are specifically tailored to the unique needs of men and women.
- We utilize sport performance assessments, which include a video analysis and physical exam.
- Sport-specific training is designed to improve your athleticism.
- “Back-in-the Game” programs developed to restore confidence after injury or surgery.
- Coaches’ training, including sideline first-aid and appropriate warm-up techniques, and more.
- Customized programs can be created for just for you or your group.
For more information call 651-275-4706 or email us at email@example.com.