Athletic Trainers – Casual Coverage Opportunities
OSI provides athletic training services for three high schools in the North Metro – Centennial High School, Forest Lake High School and Chisago Lakes High School.
We are seeking certified, licensed, and experienced athletic trainers to provide casual coverage, when needed. Athletic training services include prevention, evaluation and treatment of athletic injuries and illnesses, basic and emergency treatment interventions for injured student athletes, and effectively communicating with school activities director, coaches, parents, athletes and full-time OSI Athletic Trainer, as necessary.
Must possess a State of Minnesota Athletic Trainer License, NATABOC certification, and CPR/AED certification.
OSI provides professional liability insurance coverage and a competitive hourly pay rate.
If interested, please contact Katie Lazenby, PT, SCS, MS, ATR at email@example.com
At OSI, we reward our employees with the following comprehensive employee benefits program:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance (short-term and long-term)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Paid Time-Off
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Leadership Training and Development
- Identity Theft Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Club Membership Reimbursement
- Employee Discount for PT Treatment
OSI promotes a high performance team culture across our entire practice. This is defined by 7 characteristics- shared purpose, commitment, involvement, communication, trust, process orientation, and continuous improvement.
Every OSI team member understands that we strive to balance 5 keys to success:
- Contribution to a high performance work team culture.
- Provision of outstanding clinical care as measured by patient outcomes.
- Delivery of extraordinary customer service.
- Building meaningful relationships with patients, clients, referral sources, and the community.
- Personal growth and professional development of our staff.
Our core purpose is to keep individuals moving and active and healthy.
As a therapy practice we are driven by the triple aim of:
- Better outcomes
- Better patient experience
- Lower cost
No matter the position, OSI seeks individuals who are a great fit for our team-oriented organization. We are looking for those who possess the following abilities and attributes: self-starter, multi-tasker, team-oriented, possess a highly positive and enthusiastic personality, customer service driven, and has the desire to learn and grow professionally.
OSI Physical Therapy has been in business since 1980. We are a privately owned physical therapy practice that seeks to recruit the best in the business. We have a strong team-oriented culture and seek individuals who would like to help OSI achieve our vision, mission, and goals.
As a therapy practice, our core purpose is to help people improve their quality of life by feeling better, moving, and performing daily activities to the best of their abilities.
To remain stable in the healthcare market, we will provide high value to all our customers, partners, and talented staff. Our success is dependent on being the CHOSEN provider of and DESIRED employer for rehab, wellness, and prevention services.
We Assist To Achieve:
- Better Outcomes – Assist patients and clients in achieving optimal function through effective interventions, programs, information and self-management.
- Better Care – Deliver a friendly, sincere, helpful experience for every one of our patients/clients.
- Lower Cost – Provide a consistent, cost-effective service that exceeds current industry standards.
- Satisfied Employees – Create an opportunity for personal growth and professional development of our staff.
If you are a qualified candidate who would like to learn more about OSI, please contact OSI Human Resources at OSIHR@osipt.com
Click here to download the OSI Employment Application