10 Easy Home Workout Tips
Tips to get the most out of your home workout
1) Find something you like to do. Yoga, kickboxing, P90x, aerobics, pilates, circuit training, Zumba, spinning, are all things you could do at home.
2) Buy an exercise DVD or if you have Amazon prime, there are ton of workout videos on there too and at your local library.
3) Be sure to get your heart rate up for at least 30 minutes
4) Do body weight activities – squats, lunges, push-ups, crunches, etc.
5) Switch it up- don’t do the same exercise routine everyday
6) Exercise with your spouse or kids – holding your kid and doing your squats will get your legs burning in no time and exercising with someone else is always fun!
7) Clean/clear out a space which you can easily workout in. The easier it is for you to start working out, the more likely you are to do it.
8) Stay hydrated – take your weight and divide it by 2. That’s how many ounces of water you need daily.
9) Put on your favorite music- you can use Pandora, iTunes, Spotify, etc. They will continuously play music for you.
10) I cannot say this enough, use good form! Even if you have slow down. It is better to use great form than get hurt! You can check out our blog post on squat form.