Coordinated Care For Sports Medicine
- When it comes to your health, good communication is key in helping you achieve success in your care journey. OSI Physical Therapy, St. Croix Orthopaedics and Westfields Hospital & Clinic share a commitment to improving health in our local communities.
- Because New Richmond is an active health-conscious community, it makes sense that our focus starts with sports medicine.
- When it comes to sports medicine you want quick access to medical care when you need it, by the right provider at the right time so you can return to activity in a timely manner, but safely too. Our organizations collaborate to coordinate your care with athletic trainers, physical therapists, doctors with special interest in sports medicine or orthopaedic specialists at a time and location that works best for you.
- By working more closely with each other we can
- improve coordination of care
- streamline communication making care easier for you
- support community-based health and wellness outreach.
- Look for us at community and school-based athletic events. We’ll be at the New Richmond Code Signing meeting, June 1 and Pea Soup Days, June 5. But know, too, that we are always here for you in your community, should you need us.
– Laurie Harvieux, Guest Blogger
Communications Manager at Westfields Hospital