New Running Post: Songs Beats Per Minute (BPM) That I Run To
Happy 2015 everyone! As we get into a new year, I, like many, think about what improvements I can make and what goals do I have. One of them is to get back into running more consistently.
I had high hopes for 2014 – 5k races (I accomplished one) and triathlons (I accomplished zero), but a hamstring and hip injury kept me from hitting the road as much as I would have liked. So here I am with high hopes and trying to find enough time to fit it all in. One of the things that does get me going is a good workout/running mix.
I’ve pulled together a list of music that helps keep me going including each songs beats per minute (BPM) in case you use music to set your pace and your running cadence. I hope you enjoy it and I hope it helps keep you going in whatever activities your doing this year!
1. Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson feat Bruno Mars (BPM 115) 4:30
2. Hey Ya by Outkast (BPM 160) 4:15
3. I love it by Icona Pop feat Charli XCX (BPM 126) 2:38
4. Scream and Shout by will.i.am feat Britney Spears (136) 4:39
5. I got a feeling by Black Eyed Peas (BPM 128) 4:50
6. Dog Days are Over by Florence + the Machine (BPM 150) 4:15
7. Lose yourself by Eminem (BPM 82) 5:20
8. On the Floor (feat. Pitbull) by Jennifer Lopez (BPM 130) 4:44
Hope you enjoy!