Apple Cider Vinegar, or ACV, is an old health remedy that has been trending in popularity – and for good reason! ACV has a ton of amazing health benefits and uses. ACV can help with detoxification, acid reflux, lower blood pressure, improve diabetes, and support weight loss. ACV has many powerful compounds including acetic acid, which has the ability to kill “bad” bacteria while assisting with the growth of “good” bacteria at the same time! ACV acts as a natural antibiotic without any side effects.
There are many ways you can add ACV into your diet. ACV can be used for skin care and in household cleaning, too. Check out some of these recipes and start consuming ACV to get the awesome benefits! They will help to cleanse your body, lose body fat, and boost your energy!
- 1 glass of warm or hot water (12-16 oz.)
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½-1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon raw, local honey (optional)
Warm the water and mix all the ingredients together. Best served warm but drink at desired temperature.
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/2 lemon , juiced
- 1 tablespoon organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar (the kind with “mother”)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Add all ingredients together in a cup or mug and stir to combine before drinking.
- 2 tablespoons fresh or frozen berries
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Optional: 1 teaspoon raw honey or sweetener of choice
Place the berries in the bottom of a cup. If you are using a sweetener, add that in now. Muddle the berries and sweetener with the back of a spoon. Add in your ACV and lemon juice. Fill the cup with ice and add in enough water to fill the rest of the cup. Stir and enjoy!
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar & Drink Recipes