To our Valued Patients – Response to COVID-19 Concerns
As owners of OSI Physical Therapy, we want to personally thank you and the tens of thousands of people who have chosen to receive therapy care at our clinics over the 40 years we have served our communities.
We sincerely hope you and your loved ones are healthy during these stressful times. While many uncertainties and questions about COVID-19 still exist, OSI team members are following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other health authorities’ guidelines. We have taken action to implement their precautions, in our clinics, to help reduce the spread of the coronavirus.
The health and safety of our patients, clients, and employees are our primary concerns. Good communication and teamwork are critical. We want to ensure you know we are taking all necessary precautions and you feel well-cared for when you receive care at our clinics.
Our Clinics are Open to Serve You
All OSI clinics are open. We know that your therapy care and well-being are very important to you, and we want to continue to serve your needs. We encourage you to make and keep your appointments if you are comfortable doing so. If you are sick, and to prevent spreading your illness to others, we ask that you please stay home. If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or if you are caring for someone who is at risk, please contact us to cancel and re-schedule your appointment(s).
Protecting Our Patients and OSI Team Members
All of our clinics are following recommendations established by the CDC.
- Face masks are strongly recommended for all patients and guests entering an OSI clinic.
- All team members must wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizers, frequently, throughout the day under defined guidelines.
- After each patient encounter and throughout the day, we clean and disinfect all surfaces with which patients and staff come in contact.
- We encourage patients to stay home if they have any respiratory or flu-like symptoms.
- We encourage patients to avoid having family or friends accompany them if not necessary.
We are taking these precautions for the health and safety of our patients and team members.
Thank you for your commitment to OSI.
We are here for you.
Mike Ripley, PT Owner
Jim Hoyme, PT Owner/CEO